2010年12月26日星期日

End of the year sentiment - a letter to colleagues

End of the year sentiment - a letter to colleagues

In the countdown to 2010, and this year we are able to complete team performance, to see colleagues in the past few days sprint result. Difficulty is there, but I had nothing to fear, but the excitement of a little bit strange! Honed over the years, are accustomed to this important task and pressurizing revive the breakthrough on the cliff! Haha, this life eight years ago, their choice, no regrets, joys knew, fun!
No matter how long life, each year we will have different growth, right?
May 12, 2008, this is a very happy day for me. That day, the team completed a very nice sprint. I remember that afternoon, I and my colleagues to go till carnival to celebrate it! But the day of the Wenchuan, there are countless compatriots lost their lives in the earthquake, lost their homes. This world is so wonderful and merciless - Some happy, some unhappy!
2009 May 12, I am a man went to the Ningbo Putuo Mountain. The next plane, car to Shenjiamen the way, I have started to cry. Not excited, it was wronged tears! The first half of 2009, the ice, work can not claim all the experience, no matter how hard I could not break through the plight of almost smothering me! Yes, in 2008 when the carnival we had thought a low ebb after one year! Fortunately, in August 2009, we finally out of the woods, in the next few months, we continue to break records miraculously, finally nice to hand over the report card! "Went to water to the poor, sitting watching clouds from time to time," This is my last night in the Putuo Mountain, read a poem of Wang Wei! This is a realm of life is an attitude!
In 2010, a quiet year. No rejoicing and no compassion. In this quiet life I squeeze into the fat people to successfully list, how to grow fat so efficacious? Ha ha ha. In fact, from my mind calm. But the success of temporary happiness, but sadness of the immediate challenges. Positive challenge, not afraid to fail! When you are not afraid to lose, you will be extremely brave, you will find that you will not lose anything!
No time before the event, everything will be over!
Very grateful to the people strong, a few days before we exchange each other's work. He said: 'give yourself the opportunity to give other people make mistakes! "I have a sobering feeling! Share with you!
Night, deeper. The sunshine away from the New Year we a step closer. Here and I love the look with friends and peaceful, exciting and a dream will be realized in 2012! Also very grateful to meet with you life, thank you for support over the years! I can think of the most romantic thing with you, grow up slowly, slowly getting old ... happy ...

没有评论:

发表评论