2010年9月10日星期五

My daughter marriage issue Costume

My daughter marriage issue CostumeFamilies daughter, ten years old. Hi weekdays static, slow sound of spoken, recently revealed the genetic mother, humor, Joking things marriage, often wittiness, stage a "break up with somebody," there are "language startle" in "Ray," Power . The punch line is extracted to satisfy the Friends of Bo.
These days, his father (I am the President), a business trip, our family only two small women Dependence, and is pretty comfortable.
That night, my daughter and I had dinner, traditionally, the last one is Tom.
My daughter took the spoon, scoop a spoonful to drink from, Zazhuo mouth, said: "I really fragrant!" And then butter me up: "Mom, you make the rice is fragrant, which can not match your hotel's chef." Hey, who does not like to hear nice, and I am happy to mouth tight chops to earn a living.
At that moment, my daughter said something, then lay it down easy: "Mom, this soup is really like pork ribs soup, do you think?"
I finally put her mouth to swallow half of the rice, so they can open response: "This is - row - bone - soup!"
She just think of it: "Ha ha, I forgot, noon to drink this, so we two to eat ribs, and got left radish, and I do not know, hey, hehe."
I almost half of food that the rest of the mouth to the emission of smoke ... ...
After dinner, my daughter with me turn on the TV, tune the station and, finally unanimously decided on Hunan TV's "we meet," is easily relaxed.
What the teacher a look of sincerity, the smile that had been piled on to those boys and girls, men and left women left a full encouragement. One by one to Zhenghun, friends of the object, a revolving door adding that came up, they go on. My daughter a few comments from time to time, Actually, I'm Sha fresh.
Just then, out of an audience looks a bit sorry for men. Daughter to see him playing, they cover their eyes, said: "bear to watch it, and grow into it ... ..."
I said: "The world is so big, people have long-sawed in, so long as they are not wrong, other people see used enough."
She paused, watching the man with my own friends declaration statements, and to introduce their work. It seems very dedicated to the cause is a good man, should have girls love it, I pray.

LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论