2010年9月10日星期五

Fleeting residual language

Rouge your lips, stains my thoughts.
Results of the hibiscus tree full of cicadas, covered with a blossoming summer they are unknown story.
Night, people fear the dark, while the stars are more and more brilliant.
The total for the death of flowers, fruits, and fruit is mature death ... ...
In this summer afternoon, accidentally, I lost a poem ... ...
After the rain is the tears washed your cherry small mouth.
Swallow title back to the last hint of sunset sky, building their nests well.
I think that those who can be a lifetime obsession of the people and things, and now in this season of flowers round Yurun so completely forgotten by me ... ...
I mean, if ... ... ... ... But if you said no so much if!
Are to meet all of the achievements of the last separation, as all births are to meet the final death!
Snow melt; winter in pain.
The mixing of a thin dream I never died.
Always prepared to write a story, but until all the tears are left, only to find the most sad story turned out to be their hero.
I do not eat, your stomach will not be hungry, but your heart will ache?
Sodium chloride + water + weak heart = inferior lacrimal
I love you but can not fall in love with you.
I was a little bee, God is very kind to me, gave me a lot of flowers. But my life is very short. Blossom not only in the spring of history and life history of bees.
Distance will not create beauty from that distance, could never exceed the distance!
Original, vowed to be like the wind light, as light as clouds.
Falling petals fall from my face clean, it is Canchun grant me a final kiss ... ...
The butterfly is flying flowers; Smart, so sweet fragrance sadly!
Only caterpillars know, that in his body hidden in a beautiful butterfly ... ...
Moon, the most open in the dark bright flowers.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1
Electronic Cigarette

没有评论:

发表评论